« back to Projects
All of the ETL scripts for Citygram SF
All active endpoints can be seen at the root (/) endpoint of the API.
- /tree-planting* - from sfdata.gov
- /tow-away-zones* - from sfdata.gov
- /street-use-permits - from sfdata.gov
- /food-truck-permits - from sfdata.gov
- /new-business-locations - from sfdata.gov
- /crime-incidents - from sfdata.gov
- /eviction-notices - from data.sfgov.org
Technical note: The endpoints with the * above are written in the style discussed in the getting started guide. The others have been designed to be their own class (there is still work to do here). Either method works fine.
- Write up how the class-based style works.
- Add more endpoints…
- data does not include lat/lon, but instead has start/stop street numbers and a corresponding street. We need to geocode this.
- title could be nicer (some trees include species).