Cross-promotional post from Open Data Science Conference West 2018, a Code for San Francisco Media Partner.
ODSC West will be this Fall’s leading data science conference providing over 340 hours of trainings, talks, and workshops spanning 4 days and 48 tracks. More content means more choices and better learning outcomes.
Save hundreds on door prices with savings of 60% using the code SE-DE-ODSCWest.
For West 2018 we are bringing you an incredibly talented lineup of renowned speakers and instructors including:
- Virginia Eubanks | Author of Automating Inequality
- Andrej Karpathy | Director of AI at Tesla
- Cassie Kozyrkov | Chief Decision Scientist at Google
- Josh Wills | Director of Data Engineering at Slack
- Andreas Mueller | Author, Professor, and Core Contributor of scikit-learn
- Jim Guszcza | Chief Data Scientist at Deloitte
Totaling over 340 hours of applied talks, workshops, and training session, we offer the widest choice of the most important topics in data science. Focus areas include deep learning and machine learning, data visualization and many more. Fours days with an extra day of training.
Check schedule overview here.